Dynamic Power Sources
Year founded 🗓
Delivering hosting solutions for your cryptocurrency miners.
Min. rate ($/kwh)
Min. order quantity (MOQ)
Min. contract length
Deposit, Setup, Other
Miner power consumption costs are based on the established values published by ASIC Miner Value. Deposit fully refundable, miner setup fee, daily hosting fee.
Fan, PSU, ASIC’s and hash board repairs available. Technicians and manager on site. with 24/7 monitoring. Management software – AWESOME MINER CLOUD SOFTWARE
Size (MW) ⚡️
Physical, Camera, Alarm, Fence
Dynamic Power Sources (DPS) is a mining hosting service provider based in the United States Arizona district. The platform, founded in 2019, focuses on delivering hosting solutions for crypto miners.
Being a mining hosting network, DPS delivers service-oriented solutions that maximise your rewards. Their primary aim is to help a bitcoin miner optimise rewards whilst enriching the passion of mining cryptocurrencies.
What Services Do They Offer?
This bitcoin mining company offers mining hosting solutions across the following four sub-groups;
This network provides support for most bitcoin mining machines in the market. The mining hardware supported includes those used in BTC, ETH, DASH, ZCash and others.
The network has a partnership with a local Electrical Coop. Because of this partnership, they claim to offer a cost-effective power supply for miners.
Dynamic Power Sources network has efficient and cost-effective cooling. They combine both passive and active systems in a mission to ensure your miner constantly remains on the run.
Excellent reliable internet is a core requirement in the mining-related operations of any coin. This network provides internet through fibre optics. As such, you get dedicated bandwidth, and your mine enjoys stable internet.
What are the Hosting Details?
The hosting details are as follows;
This platform provides about 8 MW and 20000 Amp electrical power. The minimum cost per kWh of power is $0.07 per kWh. The biggest problem affecting any bitcoin mining company is power. However, DPS’ solutions ensure your bitcoin mining machine has adequate power.
Minimum mining machine order
The minimum number of bitcoin mining machines an investor/ miner should order is 1. By setting the MOQ at 1, Dynamic Power Sources made it possible for anyone with low capital to benefit from these hosting services.
Dynamic contract length
The network offers dynamic hosting lengths, including month-to-month. However, the network set a minimum of 6 months, and a maximum of 12 months for hosting contracts.
Hosting options offered
This platform offers only one mining hosting option, Send/Host.
The costs vary depending on the miner model and the number of watts used. This platform will give a quote once you send your equipment specifications. DPS charges fees for deposits, setup and daily hosting. The deposit fee is fully refundable.
Unlike other platforms, DPS does not cut any amount of your rewards. Every mining reward you garner will be deposited into your wallet.
In the bitcoin mining sites, DPS has technicians and managers who offer 24/7 monitoring of the equipment. Furthermore, the network provides bitcoin mining software for miners.
DPS offers 24/7 site security. This security involves a camera, alarm, and fence.
This network has a team that consists of experts in different fields. Among the team members include;
- Herbert S. Wagner – Wagner is the network’s CEO and founder. He is the owner of multiple successful businesses.
- Jeffrey J. Waters – Waters serves as the platform’s electronic service engineer. He has over 30 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Tarren A. Carpenter – Carpenter is the facility manager whose primary role is to follow all the network’s operations.
- Ronald P. Rehm Jr.. – Rehm has over 25 years of experience in electrical construction and hence helps vastly with the DPS power structure. He is the lead master electrician.
- Kent P. Andrews – Andrews is the network engineer controlling aspects lie VPN’s routers and all other network establishments. He has 15 years of experience doing the same.
- Catherine L. Summers – Tasked with customer service, Summers controls every administrative aspect of the project.
- Michael W. Mitchell – Michaell is the head of the sales acquisition team. He is the main person customers contact.
More about this property
1-928-551-1668 (WhatsApp or Telegram preferred)
1-928-551-1668 or @DPSaz
Min. rate ($/kwh)