Current Industry Mobile Mining Equipment and Automation
Experience 1 years
Current Industry PoW, selling, hosting, Bitcoin economics
Experience 8 years
How to choose the right broker?
- Understand the professional background of the broker: Before choosing a broker, you should understand their professional background.
- Determine your needs: Before choosing a broker, you need to be clear about your needs and goals. For example, are you looking for hosting sites or hosting clients? Do you need an experienced broker, or one that specializes in a certain type of broker?
- Choose an area of expertise: Choose a broker who has expertise in the area or type of farm you are interested in. They should know the local mining market and be able to provide you with information and advice about local hosting.
- Understand how the broker works: Before choosing a broker, you should understand how they work. For example, are they a full time or part time broker? How do they contact and keep in touch with their clients? What services do they have that are different from other brokers?
- Video or call with your broker: Finally, you should have a video or call with your broker. This will allow you to better understand their personal style, work style and expertise, and whether they match your needs and goals. In addition, the interview will help you understand the importance of mutual understanding and communication between the broker and the client, which will help ensure that your dealings with them are completed smoothly.